2021 Starboard 11'6"x29" Touring Starshot Tikhine
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Starboard Touring pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Available only on Carbon Top, Pine Tek and Starshot models
*We use M6X25 screws
*We use STL 6.4X1.7 washers
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
- Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
- Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
- Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
- Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
(Available only on Carbon Top, Pine Tek and Starshot models)
FIN SET UP
- Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.