2021 Starboard 14'x25" Sprint Wood Carbon
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
THICK AND SHARP BOXY NOSE
New squarer nose shape pops and slices through the water with ease. Angled nose design with sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping around the nose for a more stable ride.
1 INCH NARROWER OUTLINE
FASTER SPEED, CLEANER STROKE
- The narrower outline accelerates faster and maintains a higher top speed due to the reduced wetted surface area, limiting friction and drag.
- The nose and tail outline remain the same width to retain stability and pop.
- Despite the narrow width, the size of the inside standing area remains the same as 2020 models.
SHALLOWER BOTTOM CENTER CHANNEL
The shallower bottom channel helps the board lift faster, increasing acceleration and overall top speed.
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
CHAMFERED RAIL EDGE
Provides secondary stability to restrict the board from rolling.
Since the board is narrower, it sits lower in the water. The lost volume from the outline is redistributed onto the deck, making the shoulder rails higher for extra lift.
Raised overall profile maintains the Sprints linear glide and balanced trim, minimizing pitching with improved comfort and versatility to handle more challenging conditions.
The closed tail restricts water from flooding the tray when buoy turning and surfing, resulting in quicker acceleration and speed out of turns.
STRAIGHT TAIL ANGLE
- Makes it easier for trimming and buoy turning when stepping back on the tail.
- The peak of the tail acts as a moulded tail kicker for comfortable and precise foot positioning to drive pivot turns.
MORE TAIL KICK
The tail has slightly more tail kick, helping to lift the nose and manoeuvre in downwind bumps.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
- Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
- Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
Flat tail creates a smooth release with less wake making it harder for others to draft.
FIN SET UP
Race Ultra 2.0 Fin supplied with all sizes for more direct tracking and stability.