2023 STARBOARD WATERLINE 12'6X28" LITE TECH
This paddle board is designed as a specialized flat-water touring paddleboard, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin high chop.
The Waterline’s shape hand hull design is focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound.
At 75% speed, this hull is faster than our race boards, so in essence, for most riders, it’s the quickest ride ever.
STARBOARD’S MOST PLEASURABLE FLAT WATER PADDLING EXPERIENCE
THE NARROW V-SHAPED NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
Optimizes the true “Waterline”, providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximize stability where you stand.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech)
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
Inspired from years of success in Windsurfing
- The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from the narrow wetted surface area.
- Allows you to increase speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintains stability from the full tail outline.
- Acts as a stabilizer, when conditions get choppy, the deck’s outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
RECESSED STANDING AREA
Lowers the paddlers center of gravity for increased stability and control.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
- Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
- Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
EVA TRACTION PAD WITH STANDING MARKS
- Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
- Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimize the smoothest glide.
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
on nose and tail of the board
- 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
- With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for long distance paddlers.
Single center fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking.