F-ONE STRIKE 6M SLATE
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
WINGFOILING WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME
- Impressive stability and balance
- Easy planning and performances
- Extra comfortable and light
- Huge wind range
- Incredible upwind abilities
- Fantastic jumping capabilities
- Light and stable for perfect freefly sensations
With more than 40 years of experience in the wind powered water Sports such as windsurfing and kiteboarding, F-ONE has developed for the last two years a real passion for wingfoiling. Our long history has enabled huge improvements in the sport resulting in the STRIKE’s creation. In the search for thrill and adrenaline, we have been looking to make a wing which not only will keep the heritage of the SWING in terms of lightness and comfort but which will be incredibly stable and offering great performances as well as huge wind range.
From light to high winds, you will discover the full potential of the STRIKE. Thanks to its unique design and construction, the sensations on the water are unique. The work done on the control of the deformation of the wing offers more power, fantastic upwind performances, stability and control. This feeling of control will allow you to push the STRIKE into jumps and air rotations. You are in total comfort at all time, the STRIKE’s has the perfect traction balance between your two arms. The handles are perfectly placed and you won’t suffer from too much pull on your back arm on the long legs.
Going upwind has never been so efficient.
The impressive stability of the STRIKE will make you forget about it when in freefly surfing wind swells. Each surface of the range has been optimized for their own programs:
- 2.8m + 3.5m for stronger winds and wave riding
- 4.2m + 5m are designed to offer the best wind range according to the disciplines and levels
- 6m/7m/8m has a completely different design with 3 x struts and concept from the other sizes and is dedicated to light wind. See more here.
The STRIKE design is completely new with many innovations. The vertical panel layouts towards the trailing edge and the skin tension help control the cloth deformation and improve the overall profile.
The leading edge has extra segments for a better control of the dihedral shape and its diameter has been optimized. The curvy but straight on the tail centre strut design helps for an even better control of the deformation.