The Hyper Nut model matches the stability of a longer board with the performance of a smaller board.
This surf SUP offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The short outline, thin rail and tail shape transform the performance without sacrificing stability.
VOLUME = 116L
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
• Wide nose for stability
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
Excellent acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
The nut tail shape gives you the turning of a short board, with the rail parallel rail outline of a longer more stable model in the nose.
DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you stable width, while offering a thin rail for better rail engagement on the wave face and faster turning.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
Fast down the line speed and fast turning.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Stable and comfortable paddling and easy control when on the wave.
For easy acceleration getting onto the waves and faster speed when surfing.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
• Center rocker uses the Pro rocker line for speed and tight turning in the pocket
• Flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration and better fin engagement.
The front fins have more angle for better roll on the wave and helps you to have more engagement from the fins when turning. The rear fins are straighter to give you speed and drive.
FIN SET UP
• 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
• Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed.
• Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
NEW BOARD SOCK
Reduces paper waste while protecting your board from dust, scratches, and UV damage. Made with stretchable polyester, it fits various board shapes. Ensure optimal board maintenance with the iconic blue Board Sock, featuring a secure drawstring closure.